1. What is (and is not) information privacy?
2. What is the relationship between information privacy and other constructs?
3. To what extent does context matter in the relationships between information privacy and other constructs?
Take a look at the slides from Heng Xu’s stellar keynote to find out!
Measuring Networked Social Privacy: Qualitative & Quantitative Approaches is a workshop of CSCW 2013, the 16th ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing. The conference will take place in San Antonio, TX, USA, on February 23-27, 2013.
- Submission deadline – November 16, 2012
- Notification of acceptance – December 11, 2012
- Workshop at CSCW 2013 – February 23-24, 2013
In all issues related to the workshop, please contact us by e-mail atnetworkedprivacy(at)gmail.com